Dental implants are the gold standard of tooth replacements because they mimic the structure, appearance, and strength of natural teeth. Whether you have one missing tooth or several, dental implants can completely restore your smile and your confidence. Plus, you won’t ever have to worry about dietary limitations or shifting like with removable dentures. The dental office of Byron L. Carr, DMD, provides various tooth replacements customized to your oral health needs and aesthetic goals, including affordable dental implants in Hemet, CA.
Are Dental Implants Expensive?
The cost of dental implants varies per patient. The cost of dental implants depends on the extent of tooth loss, if any pre-treatments are necessary, the patient’s oral health status, the location of the tooth loss, and much more. The only way to know the cost of your specific treatment is to schedule a consultation with your implant dentist in Hemet.
How Long Do Dental Implants Last?
Because dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone, they are permanent. Ultimately the dental implant replaces the tooth’s root below the gumline and the visible crown above the gumline. Though the titanium implant itself is permanent, the crown or denture on top of the implant may need to be replaced after a decade or so, depending on how well you care for your oral health. Daily brushing and flossing, healthy dietary habits, and routine dental visits will prolong the lifespan of your restorations.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
Dental implants have numerous benefits, such as:
- They simulate natural teeth in look, function, comfort, and longevity.
- They promote jawbone health and reduce the risk of bone loss.
- They prevent further tooth loss and tooth mobility.
- They are customized to complement your appearance.
- They support your facial muscles and enhance your profile.
- They are stable and provide a firm foundation for your artificial teeth.
- They are more comfortable and long-lasting than removable appliances like dentures.
Call Our Implant Dentist in Hemet, CA Today
Do you wish you had a beautiful, healthy smile without the hassle of dentures? Contact us today to schedule your tooth replacement consultation with Dr. Byron Carr to learn if dental implants are right for you.