Byron L. Carr DMD, FAGD, your best dentist near Hemet, CA, takes the health and safety of staff and patients very seriously. During times of public health outbreaks and pandemics, we even incorporate extra measures to ensure protection.
Our Routine Protocol for a Safe Dental Experience
Even during times of rest, when there is no outbreak or pandemic outside our doors, we follow stringent safety guidelines.
- Our team promptly disposes of all single-use instruments following treatment
- We disinfect our office, common areas, treatment rooms, hallways, bathrooms, and more continuously throughout the day.
- We place all multi-use instruments into an autoclave for medical-grade sterilization between patient visits.
- Daily, we follow protocols established by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
COVID-19 Safety Measures in Our Dental Office
During pandemics like COVID-19 and other public health outbreaks, we take extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
This includes following guidelines that may include one or more of the following:
- Taking the temperatures of staff and patients upon entering our dental office
- Asking patients to reschedule if they are feeling unwell
- Moving toys, books, and magazines out of the waiting area
- Closing the lobby and asking patients to wait outside while we prepare their treatment rooms
- Closing the dental office all together
Our dental office will follow local guidelines to help ensure your safety. Because these guidelines can change on short notice, we encourage you to contact our dental office if you’re coming in for an appointment.
Reach Out to Your Dentist Near Me in Hemet, CA
For more information about current COVID-19 guidelines in our dental office, we encourage you to contact us today.