Depending on your oral health needs, aesthetic goals, budget, and lifestyle, your dentist can help you choose the most suitable denture. Our dental team is highly skilled and trained in tooth replacements, including dentures, for patients of all ages.
Choose The Dentures For Your Lifestyle
There are many types of dentures from which you can choose:
- Traditional complete full dentures – replace all teeth in upper and lower arches, sit on top of the gums
- Partial dentures – replace some teeth when the patient still has natural teeth remaining
- Custom dentures – customized to your unique smile
- Immediate dentures – placed on the same day as tooth extraction
- Implant-supported dentures – dentures that are supported by dental implants
- Snap-in dentures – dentures held in place by dental implants or existing teeth
- Overdentures – removable dentures held in place with dental implants
- Upper dentures – dentures for upper teeth
- Economy dentures – generic denture that relies on denture adhesive for stability
Contact Us for Dentures in Temecula, CA
If you have missing teeth, Dr. Byron Carr and our dental office provide high-quality dentures in Temecula, CA. Please give us a call today to schedule your consultation with our Temecula dentist.
We look forward to welcoming you to our dental office!